Over 350 people attended the Collier County’s first ever Ciclovia.
It was a beautiful Southwest Floriday and the energy in the Immokalee Community Park – from volunteers and participants – was exciting and palpable. See the video further down this post.
Please tag yourself and share your photos with us using the hashtags #CicloviaImm and #Ciclovia #inthe239
Search any of the popular social media networks for those hashtags and you just might find a photo of yourself!!
Special thanks to the following community leaders for attending our event:
- Tim Nance – Collier County Commissioner District 5
- Roy Terry– Collier County School Board District 5
- Bernando Banhart, The Immokalee Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Lt. Rene Gonzales, Collier County Sheriff’s Office
- Harold Weeks, Collier County NAACP
- Luis Bernal, Chbp Council
We do not have words to express our gratitude to the following agencies for making the first ever Ciclovia in Collier County a great success:
- Collier County Parks & Recreation
- NCH Safe & Healthy Children’s Coalition
- University of Florida Family Nutrition Program
- Florida State University – College of Medicine
- Immokalee Chamber of Commerce
- Health Planning Council of Southwest Florida Inc.
- Collier County Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Immokalee
- Collier County Sheriff’s Office
- Collier County EMS
- Collier County Public Schools
- Healthcare Network of SW Florida
- Immokalee Housing & Family Services
- Family Literacy Academy
- Safe Routes – All Children Hospital
- Head Start
- Immokalee Foundation
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of SW Florida
- Florida Department of Health in Collier County
- Immokalee Innovation 4H
- FSU Healthy Me
- St. John Neumann School
- Immokalee Fire District
Enjoy the video (captured by Paula Digrigoli, Safe & Healthy Children’s Coalition.)